Haven't update my blog like ages... hi there!.. I did check your updates...(u know who..huhuhu).... lately I was working like crazy... too much work... too much responsibilities... felt like my brain going to explode but...hey nothing free in this world...
From the past few months... there're some unforgettable event happened in my life...
My close friend Akhlaken move to Malacca... no more giggling... laughing... silly joke... teh tarik time every weekend.... miss that but its okay... he move for good... I pray all the best for him...
in August, my childhood friend Alin aka Along aka Mak mok passed away... It was a shocked news... just 2 days after I met her... she just turn 29 on august 1st, then 4th of August she's gone... May Allah bless u my friend...
During Ramadhan... I was asigned to edit Merisik Khabar for Astro Prima.. It was challenging job... at the same time it was really bitter-sweet moment... Working from sahur to break fasting... the great things about it.. I never went through it alone as I used to be... I'm lucky I met them such a nice peoples around me... good team work...
During Merisik Khabar, I finally have my own place... my privacy... actual room for myself... I'm so excited...
Aidilfitri.... having a great time with family and friends.... but sadly I hadn't took any picture... none... but its okay.... I wont forget anything... every moments with them always captured in my heart.... cheesy... hehhehehe....

0 comments:

About this blog

Jom Shout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Labels

Followers